Our Commitment to Technology
We offer state-of-the-art technology in taking care of our patients, investing in diagnostic and treatment technologies including:
- Optomap: The Optomap takes ultra-widefield retinal images which can facilitate early protection from vision impairment or blindness as well as early detection of life-threatening diseases like cancer, stroke, and cardiovascular disease.
- Meibox: The Meibox® is the first portable slit lamp-mounted cloud-based infrared camera. The Meibox® is a non-contact camera capable of capturing images of the external eye in black and white including Meibomian Gland structures.
- Lipiflow: The LipiFlow® is an FDA-approved treatment for Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) — the leading cause of dry eye. LipiFlow® treats MGD by warming and massaging the inside of the eyelids to restore healthy oil production and improve tear quality.
- Neurolens: Neurolens corrects eye misalignment. The demand on our eyes are greater than ever and as many as 80% of adults experience the painful symptoms of eye misalignment. Headaches, eye strain, neck and shoulder pain, dizziness, light sensitivity, dry eye, and even motion sickness.
- AdaptDX: The AdaptDx Pro testing tool from MacuLogix offers you the chance to detect functional deficits associated with AMD in patients before vision loss occurs.